Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Toddler Art

Here are my little partner-in-crime J's works of art. This is the interpretation of a not-quite 3-year-old, so I had to pencil in the translation of her works.


A pink footprint, a purple heart and so-called Thomas The Tank (yeah, that little blob at the bottom right of the page)

A bird's feather - judging by the colour, I'm guessing its from a Crow.

J's favourite Coconut Water (straight from the coconut) drink. That 'thing' sticking out is the straw (in case you are wondering).

The face of a cat - see if you can make out the pink ears and eyes!

And I'm a proud Mummy!!






2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Ooohhhhh... they are lovely drawings. Everything is as they are. You should be proud!!! WTG J - auntie Michelle thinks you are a talented artist...

Jessy Christopher said...

Those drawings are so precious! Kat, I know how proud you are!!!