Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Happy Ballerina ...

... thanks to Yoonie who's just amazing at needle-craft (is that what you call it??) This was the beautiful tutu that she made J for Christmas. My apologies for the late posting on this as it was near impossible to capture a photo of J in her tutu as she was always twirling around when she has it on. I kept getting shots of part of an arm or butt as she moves so quickly. So I finally devised a tactic. One day, almost immediately after she got up from her nap, I threw on her tutu, she was still in slow-mode and these shots were what I got ...




The tutu is absolutely gorgeous - a peachy pink colour, with beautiful sequinned band and sequin flowers. Thanks so much Aunty Yoonie, J loves it!

AND in addition to that, Yoonie also made her this cute little Wabbit which is now J's bestest bedtime pal.


3 comments:

Chowchow said...

Kat - DD looks so good in the tutu. Too presious!!! Auntie Yoonie is def very good in needlecraft. I am so impressed! J - you look like a beautiful ballerina when you twirl - I can imagine that...

Yoonie said...

Awwww! So Cute. I'm glad she loves it and maybe she'll become a primadona ballerina one day. Hugs from Auntie Yoonie!

Jessy Christopher said...

Your DD looks so adorable in that tutu! I love the Wabbit too. So cute!