Monday, August 4, 2008

ATC ~ The Cools

Made these for a swap via Malaysian Scrappers Society blog. Must apologise for the blah photos - it was deadline for mailing out these babies and the only chance I had to photograph this ... the weather is crummy. So anyway, I had fun playing with inks again, everything created from scratch (with use of inks and masking and reinkers and embossing, and so on), except the blue-green pattern paper (which I LOVE) from Autumn Leaves.



Some close-ups. But sheesh! I still hate how 'dreary' the colour looks with the crappy lighting.
Favourite foil heart colour (at this angle, at least).




Supplies - Inks: Adirondack Inkpads, Tim Holtz Distress Inkpads and Reinkers, Adirondack Alcohol Inks; Ranger Embossing Powders; Autumn Leaves pattern paper; Prima stamp; Bazzill Cardstock; Cuttlebug; Foil Tape.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!

Chowchow said...

Kat - I love love love them. Thanks for participating. I have nominated you for an award in my blog. Pls check it out!