Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mini Album ~ My World

I decided that I had time to attempt Smidapaper's June challenge of coming up with a "mini book with soul" at the very last minute. Was completely inspired by the colour combination of the blues, greens and blacks. The cover might be temporary though as J is demanding for "her" notepad holder back. Anyway, it remains an album (for now) until she next looks for it.









A close-up of the little 'window' I made with the Hambly.

One of my favourite quotes by Oscar Wilde.


Update:-
To use the words of my 3-year-old ... Holy Toledo! I'm so excited!!! Okay, so before I got a chance to post this original post, I found out that I had actually won
the challenge ... and this now resides with me. Can't stop smiling.


5 comments:

Chowchow said...

CONGRATS! Kat - you did an awesome job with the album. Certainly deserved to win. Loved the pictures of your dad and of course - the other shirtless one too... LOL!

kitkat said...

Thanks M! Hahahaha ... my poor unsuspecting victims. Will convey your message to my dad - I'm sure he'll be thrilled LOL.

Liza said...

Congrats Kat!! Wow!! That is sooo drool worthy!!

Wishful Thinking said...

Hi Kat, thanks for visiting my blog :-)
LOVE your mini album, absolutely gorgeous, photos, colours and everything :-)
Rachel

Naddy said...

wuhooo lovely album kat! congrats

~naddy