Friday, March 28, 2008

Earth Day ~ by J

This is J's take on Earth Day. She actually drew this on her own early this month so I guess it still qualifies as art by a not-quite 3-year-old.

A tree (on the left) with a bird (the spot of red-brown between the V of the branch) sitting on the branch. Next to the tree is the bird-bath (yup, it's that purple-yellow-red thing). That light green gob at the bottom, next to the tree trunk is a bush.



Sorry for the rather poor quality picture as I had accidentally folded her 'masterpiece' and it kind of shows through via the scan.

1 comment:

Ink Stained Roni said...

Hi Kat!

I just wanted to let you know that you won one of the Inkssentials White Pigment Pens from my blog give-a-way!!!

Congrats sweetie :)

Please send me an e-mail with your snail mail addy so I can get this out to you.

Thanks so much!!