Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Lunch Tin

What do little girls have to do with Valentine's Day? Well, plenty actually, especially if that little girl happens to be the love of my life - my little girl, J. She loves pink, ABSOLUTELY! So this kit is really perfect to use for that little something for her. This is what I made for my 2nd DT Valentine's Day project for Scrap-n-Crop, a humble little lunch tin for J, or should I say her 'treasure chest'!



On one side ...

... and the other side.

A close-up of the sides. I really love this trim.

And this is why I love Ranger's Crackle Paints, yeah ABSOLUTELY!!

Bird's-eye view.

A big pink bloom for my girly-girl ... with love of course.

And her reaction when I presented the tin to her? "Mummy, I love it. It's bee-yooo-tiful". Yeah, she's a drama queen without a doubt!



Supplies - Scrap-n-Crop Valentine Kit, Provo Craft Lunch Tin, Heidi Swapp Flowers, K&Co Classic K Clearly Yours 'LOVE', Chipboard Swirl, Ranger Crackle Paint, Making Memories Acrylic Paint







3 comments:

Chowchow said...

Absolutely luuuurrrvvvvve this Kitkat... Its so elegant and simple and sweet at the same time. J is def a very lucky gal!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Gorgeous lunch tin! Love it to bits!

Yatie Tajudin said...

Kat, such a lovely lunch tin!! And J's "bee-yoo-tiful" is so cute!! :D