Monday, October 8, 2007

Ah Kong & Me

This layout is done with 1 cardstock and doodling only - with 5 shades of my trusty colour pencils.
Close-up of the top portion of the layout. I had added colour to the title and washed it using my new fun tool, the Tsukineko Fantastix - it functions like a brush but with easier control. Will try and post pictures of the tool later on. Also coloured the edges slightly.



Materials - Cardstock: Bazzill; Pen: Pigma Micron; Colourpencils: Faber-Castell Albrecht Durer

8 comments:

Unknown said...

from the first till this one, u sure improved a lot, n great taste of music too !

a fren of gary ! :)

kitkat said...

hahaha... thanks for commenting. about the music, if you are talking about Vanessa Paradis, I'm wondering if it is the taste in music you are commenting on or the char-boh on the clips ;)

Unknown said...

I saw simply red, U2, Inxs and Norah Jones too. not just Vanessa Paradis, but she's cool too.
u shd post more of your photo though, the one at the top also taken by yourself right ?
what camera u're using ?

kitkat said...

all the photos on the blog are taken by me. i'm using a Canon 400D but i use a few lenses - can't really remember which photos are taken with which lenses but most of the more recent photos are taken with the EF50mm f1.8 lens

Chowchow said...

OMG - you are so good.

kitkat said...

M, thanks so much for your comments. Looks like all the doodling I did during classes in my schooldays (...waaayyy back then) paid off some.

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

Wa lau lei...excellent doodling...so jealous!

Ulla said...

So beautiful Doodling. I love all swirls, but I can´t do it myself.
Thanks for the look...