Friday, September 28, 2007

Banner

A little bit on the banner I just put up. This beautiful antique tile was nested in an old wall surrounding a rather newly built structure in Penang - those who live here will understand why I refer to the New World Park as a 'structure'.

I really love this little piece of beauty I chanced upon during lunch out with Dad today. I must admit I'm a tad nervous about posting a photograph I'd taken but like I said I love it too much to let it sit unnoticed in some little byte-space in my laptop. Really glad I had my camera (one of the rare occasions) with me for once.

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Love your banner. We both are similar. I walk around taking photos of plants, tiles, etc and my hubby think I am nuts!!! Check my travel blog you will see.

kitkat said...

hahhaaa .... that makes 2 hubbies with similar thoughts, but i think mine has long given up on my eccentric ways. i think i spend more time looking at the world through the camera lens than via normal view when i travel!!! will check out your travel blog :)